Kenilworth Cycle Shelter with galvanised finish has been designed for use in outdoor areas such as office carparks, school playgrounds, airports or shopping centres. As cycling to work is becoming more popular, invest in cycle parking for employees and visitors to have a safe place to chain their bikes during the day. Use with our Sheffield cycle loops (not included).
The Kenilworth cycle shelter offers floor to roof level protection from weather elements with 5mm PETG perspex roof and sides. It is tough, robust and vandal resistant while also maintaining an attractive design.
To fit you can either bolt the leg frames to the floor or grout into the ground. The shelter is supplied flat pack ready for on-site assembly. We can offer installation, please call our sales office for more details on 01924 240291.
- 2230H x 2150D
- Four width options: 2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm or 5000mm
- Galvanised rust resistant frame - additional protection required within 5 miles of coast. Please contact us for pricing.
- Curved design
- Initial shelters can be linked side by side to create a longer run
- 5mm PETG perspex roof & sides
- Bolt leg frames to the floor or grout into the ground
- Supplied flat pack for on site assembly
- Use with Sheffield cycle loops (not included)
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.