Kenilworth Cycle Shelter Powder Coated has been designed for schools, universities, public areas and business to offer staff and visitors a secure place to leave their bikes. This sturdy cycle parking shelter has an attractive curved design and has floor to roof protection from prevailing weather elements. Link cycle shelters together to create a run for multiple bike storage.
Choose from a range of width sizes: 2000W, 3000W, 4000W, 5000W. The height is 2230mm and the depth is 2150mm.
Bike shelters can easily be installed, the leg frames can be bolted to the floor or grouted into the ground. All fixings are provided and we can also offer on-site installation. Call our sales office for more information.
- 2230H x 2150D
- Four width options available: 2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 5000mm
- Galvanised frame with powder coated paint finish
- Choice of paint colours: Red, Grey, Blue, Green, Black
- Curved design
- Initial shelters can be linked side by side to create a run
- 5mm PETG perspex roof & sides
- Bolt leg frames to the floor or into the ground
- Supplied flat pack for on site assembly (fixings included)
- Use with Sheffield cycle loops and bike racks (not included)
- UK Manufactured
- Additional weather protection recommended within 5 miles of coast. Please contact us for pricing.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.