Traditional Cycle Shelter with Perforations, ideal for use in office premises, schools, parks or public areas where space is not limited. Provide a safe shelter for bike storage to protect against the weather. Available with an open back ideal for wall mounting or closed back as a stand alone unit.
This bike shelter comes with perforated sides powder coated in light grey and a sloping roof to allow rainwater to naturally drain away. (Galvanised sides and back version is also available). Simply fit a bike rack on one section (not included).
Traditional bike shelters are supplied flat pack with parabolts and fitting instructions. Use the parabolts to surface mount, must be bolted to 250mm thick concrete for stability. An installation service is available, please call us for more information.
- Two width sizes: 2450mm or 3060mm
- Two depth options: 1900mm or 2500mm
- Robust all-weather construction
- Adjustable feet for on-site positioning
- Powder coated sheet steel side & back panels
- Available with or without back panels
- Parabolts for surface mounting
- Panels are powder coated light grey
- Cycle racks not included
- UK Manufactured