The Two Door Fire Rated Locker by Probe 1780H offers a great storage space for personal effects, coats or bags. Available in six different size options in nest 1, 2 or 3. This steel locker would be ideal for use in any public area such as schools, offices, sports & leisure or reception areas.
This locker has been tested & certificated for fire resistance in accordance with EN 13501-1:2007 + A1:2009. This means the locker will not combust or sustain any fire within their proximity. Therefore, our fire rated lockers are a safe choice for use in public areas such as cloakrooms, staff rooms, changing areas or corridors.
The fire rating does not impact on price or availability of this locker. In addition, anti-bacterial protection comes as standard. ActiveCoat moulds for the life of the product and prevents the spread of harmful bacteria by up to 99.9%.
- Six size options in nest 1, nest 2 or nest 3
- Reinforced doors for extra security
- Welded vertical channel section to protect against impact damage
- Interframe locking with cam engaging into the frame
- Lock cover plate designed to accept locker numbers
- Door ventilation
- Over 2000 differs on standard camlocks
- Anti-bacterial powder coating
- UK Manufactured
- Pre-drilled holes for nesting lockers together on site
- Camlocks with 2 keys or hasp locks (to use with own padlock) included in price
- Other lock options and upgrades available
305 x 305 Nest 1 - 21kg
305 x 305 Nest 2 - 39kg
305 x 305 Nest 3 - 57kg
305 x 380 Nest 1 - 23kg
305 x 380 Nest 2 - 42kg
305 x 380 Nest 3 - 61kg
305 x 460 Nest 1 - 25kg
305 x 460 Nest 2 - 45kg
305 x 460 Nest 3 - 65kg