Hasp and staple latch locks are an ideal locking solution which transfers the responsibility for locking to the user. The user is required to secure the locker with a padlock. This system provides flexibility particularly in schools or areas where keys could easily be lost.
- Hasp and Staple swivel latch locks are available as a no cost option and can be selected just before checkout.
- Chrome swivel handle with circular cut out to accomodate padlock
- Locker is opened by turning oval handle 90 degrees to release cam.
- Ideally a padlock with a 6mm to 7.5mm diameter should be used, with a top shackle dimension of between 19mm and 25mm.
- Replacement hasp and Staple locks are available by contacting our sales team on 01924 240291
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.