Coin return locks factory fitted to lockers as an alternative lock fitting to standard locks. Provides increasedd control over key loss. Key is held captive until coin is inserted. Key is then used to lock the door. When the door is opened once again the coin is returned to the user via a tray and the key is held captive once again.
- For competitive pricing on coin return locks please phone or email us at 3d Lockers
- 2 keya supplied per lock.
- Key held captive until coin inserted.
- Cannot be retro fitted to lockers with standard locks
- Replacement coin return locks available
- Our coin return locks are able to operate with both old and new (2017) £1 coins
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.