Timber effect three door lockers are not only robust and long lasting, they are specially designed for use in modern interiors so will look great in any dry area sports or leisure facility, gym or offices with its stylish timber effect doors. Our 3 door wooden effect lockers have all the benefits of a standard steel locker but with the added bonus of an attractive timber effect door.
Choose from a selection of 5 wood effect finishes including maple, ash, beech , oak and walnut. A matching end panel is also available to add the finishing touch if your lockers are to be exposed at the ends.
A range of features make our 3 tier timber locker highly popular including a 0.7mm thick mild steel carcass, anti-bacterial paint finish, scratch resistance and a selection of locking options such as micro sprung disc locks or hasp & staple locks.
- 1780mm high
- Compartment Height 530mm
- Manufactured with steel carcass and fitted with laminate bonded MDF doors
- Suitable for dry areas
- Matching end panels available
- 0.7mm thick mild steel carcass
- 25mm thick laminate faced MDF doors
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Hinges open 164 degrees for easy access
- Scratch resistant
- Micro sprung disc locks with 2 keys included with each door - other locking options available
- 6 timber effect colours available
- Call our sales team on 01924 24291 for your free colour swatches
- Click here for PDF leaflet on MDF Laminate lockers
- Made to order - please see delivery info tab
- Suitable for dry areas only
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.