Dalton Cycle Shelter is a popular bike storage design for use in schools, universities, hospitals and office premises. It has a robust all weather construction with a choice of galvanised or a powder coated finish for extra protection. Easy access from both sides with a curved roof to allow water to drain away easily. Keep bikes under one roof and use with our"Sheffield" bike loops and racks (not included).
Dalton steel bike shelters are easy to install, supplied flat packed with bolts and instructions. Leg frames can be bolted to the floor or grouted into the ground. An installation service is available, please call our sales office for more details.
- 2530H x 2540D
- Three widths: 2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm
- Choose galvanised or powder coated paint finish
- Ease of access from both sides
- Use with Sheffield loops & racks (not included)
- Curved perspex roof
- Leg frames can be bolted to the floor or grouted into the ground
- Supplied flat packed
- Bolts and instructions provided
- Installation available (call for more details)
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.