This wet area steel single door locker is a superb choice of storage locker for wet areas with a single door compartment offering full height hanging of clothing and a top shelf. Well suited for use in swimming pool changing room areas, healthclubs, spas, saunas, school pool areas, industrial wet areas, food plants and dairies.
Featuring a galvanized steel construction and moisture resistant camlocks to ensure the locker is durable and long lasting in any damp environment. Doors are ventilated to improve air circulation inside the lockers. A hasp & staple lock to use with a padlock or coin return/retain locks are available to select as an alternative lock option at the checkout.
Choose from a selection of bright door colours that will compliment any sports or leisure environment. A hard-wearing anti-bacterial paint finish comes as standard, this reduces the spread of bacteria and harmful germs on contact surfaces making this metal locker ideal for environments where hygiene is of high importance.
Features of wet area lockers:
- Single door locker
- Chlorine resistant locks as standard
- Strengthened doors with buffers
- Ventilated doors for improved air circulation
- Fitted with a top shelf and coat hook
- 3 stage pre-treatment and phosphate coated
- One coat epoxy Polyester gloss powder paint finish
- Powder coated anti-bacterial paint finish
- Frame constructed from 1.5mm steel for added security
- 75mm deep hinges
- Pre-drilled for nesting on site - supplied as a single unit only
- Available in any of the above colours
- Other colours available at an additional cost: Lime Green, Pink, Deep Purple, Aqua Blue, Orange
- Longer lead time may apply
Standard Lock Options:
- Chlorine resistant camlock with 2 keys (over 2000 differs)
- Hasp & staple latch lock (for use with own padlock)
- Both of these locks are included free of charge and can be selected at the basket
- Supervisor masterkey override available at the basket
Other Lock Options:
- Coin Return
- Coin Retain
- Digital Combination
- Can be added at the basket or please call for pricing on 01924 240291
- Sloping tops for prevention of litter accumulation
- Locker stands to raise the unit 150mm from the floor
- Contact our sales team for further information about locker accessories
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.