The Probe Clean and Dirty locker is the ideal locker for staff members who want to keep their personal clothing separate from workwear. Ideal for workplaces such as the food industry, manufacturing or pharmaceuticals. A hard wearing anti-bacterial paint finish makes this locker especially suitable for use in environments with strict hygiene standards.
- Hat Shelf Included
- Central Divider with double coat hooks
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Pre-Drilled to allow for nesting on site
- Complies with BS 4680 excluding size specification
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial powder coated paint finish
The Probe Clean & Dirty Locker is designed with welded front frame with five knuckle hinges, welded plinths between compartments and a through frame locking systems so you can be rest assured that this locker would be secure in your work place.
You can also choose from a variety of 6 different lock options
- Type A Camlocks C/W 2 Keys
- Type B Hasp & Staple Locks
- Type H Coin Return Lock
- Type H Coin Retain Lock
- Type P Combination Lock
- Type L Digital Combination lock
And 6 door colour options:
View our full range of workwear lockers for a variation of different styles.
On all orders over £150 Ex VAT we offer a FREE UK Delivery Service including Scotland and the Highlands as well as a professional installation service if required. Alternatively, we can simply supply and deliver your lockers for easy installation by your own handyman.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.