Our Champion Sloping Top Single Door Locker 1950H is available for delivery in 5 working days. Ideal for use in a range of environments including the workplace, schools, gyms, sports, NHS & the Police. This quick delivery locker has a sturdy steel construction with a 0.9mm reinforced door and 0.7mm carcass. It comes with an integrated sloping top as standard rather than a bolt on afterthought. The champion range of lockers have a smooth, clean finish with no external nuts, bolts or rivets.
Choose from a range of door colours, the frame is Light Grey RAL 7035 as standard. It has an anti-bacterial paint finish which fights against 99.9% of bacterial contamination & moulds for the life of the product. Camlocks with 2 keys come as standard, this high security lock has 1 billion combinations to avoid duplicate keys and minimise theft. There are other locking options to choose from including hasp & staple locks and combination locks.
This locker has been designed and assembled here in the UK. If you have a large requirement or need delivery more urgently, please call our sales team on 01924 240291 so we can check stock. Our quick delivery in 5 days is subject to stock availability.
- Single Door Locker c/w top shelf
- Coatrail with 2 hooks with end included
- Six size options to choose from
- Six colour options: L.Grey RAL 7035, D.Grey RAL 7043, Blue RAL 5002, Red RAL 3020, Yellow RAL1003, Green RAL 6001
- Integral sloping top
- Smooth finish with no rivets, external nuts or bolts
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Camlocks with 1 billion combinations (other locks available)
- 5 year warranty
- Assembled in the UK
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle - assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Installation of lockers is important - please see our guide how to install your lockers in a safe and secure manner.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.