The Champion Sloping Top Three Door Locker 1950H would enhance your workplace, school, gym or office. Other sectors include the NHS, Police or MOD or Prisons. Superior quality steel with 0.9mm reinforced door and 0.7mm locker carcass to keep your valuables and personal items safe. This locker has an integral sloping top as standard, this is useful in high useage areas to avoid clutter, rubbish or bags being stored above the locker. Champion lockers also have a smooth, clean finish meaning no external bolts, nuts or rivets.
Designed and assembled in the UK, this sturdy metal locker is available in 6 locker sizes and a range of bright door colours. The locker carcass is light grey RAL 7035. Choose from a range of high security locks, camlocks with 2 keys (1 billion combinations), hasp & staple locks (to use with a padlock) or mechanical/electronic combination locks.
This locker comes with a 5 year warranty meaning it is guaranteed against any material or manufacturing defects up to 5 years. Delivery is usually 3-7 working days - subject to stock availability. If you have an urgent requrement, give our sales office a call on 01924 240291 so we can check stock and availability for a quicker deliver. (Additional charges may apply)
- Three Door Locker c/w top shelf
- Select from six size options
- Six door colour options: L.Grey RAL 7035, D.Grey RAL 7043, Blue RAL 5002, Red RAL 3020, Yellow RAL1003, Green RAL 6001
- Integral sloping top as standard
- Smooth finish with no rivets, external nuts or bolts
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Camlocks with 1 billion combinations (other locks available)
- 5 year warranty
- Assembled in the UK
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle - assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Installation of lockers is important - please see our guide how to install your lockers in a safe and secure manner.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.