The ultrabox plastic locker two door mini is an ideal storage locker to use in areas where water and moisture are present. Use in swimming pool changing areas or food and health environments where the lockers need to be hosed down or outdoors under a canopy.
The ultrabox two door locker features waterproof locks, a compartment drain hole for water to drain after cleaning and a strong polyethene construction. These mini storage lockers can be securely nested together by drilling a small hole and inserting nut and bolts.
Choose from a range of optional extras such as adjustable feet for levelling on uneven ground, locker stands, locker seats or a sloping top to prevent litter accumulations.
All ultrabox plastic lockers have ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection as standard, preventing the spread of bacteria and harmful germs.
For more information see our ultrabox locker download.
- Heavy duty concealed hinges
- Robust frame locking
- Compartment drain hole, used for draining water after cleaning
- Super strong polyethlene door and body
- Highly water resistant
- Corrosion, vandal and graffiti proof
- Pre-formed indentations allow for easy drilling and bolting when nesting is required
- Rubber gasket to ensure a secure and waterproof connection between lockers
- Anti-bacterial protection
- Speckled grey carcass
- Choose from 4 colour options
- Choice of waterproof key cam lock or hasp & staple lock
- Sloping top available to prevent the accumulation of litter above the locker
- Optional adjustable feet
- A range of seats and stands are available for Ultrabox lockers keeping them off the ground
- Optional waterproof seal makes the Ultrabox plus fully waterproof
- 225mm clear entry
- A water resistant camlock with 2 keys is supplied as standard
- Alternatively select a water resistant hasp & staple lock
- Re-programmable 4 digit combination lock
- Waterproof Coin Retain Lock
- Waterproof Coin Return Lock
- Digital Combination Lock
Sloping tops, engraved number discs, adjustable feet and plastic locker stands are also available. If you require any assistance with your order then please call our friendly sales team on 01924 240291. Or email us via the contact us page.