The quality workstation is ideal for storing away tools and documents all in one place. Like the information workstation, this storage area has a sloping desk, double lockable doors, a whiteboard and an additional file holder which holds up to ten lever arch files.
The rear panel is fitted behind the sloping worktop making it easy to leave important messages or information for staff to see. The handy file holder allows you to keep documents organised and to hand during the working day. The fully lockable doors make this workstation ideal for use on shop floors.
Quality workstations come with a BioCoteprotected paint coating as standard making this storage unit excellent for areas where hygiene is paramount. Choose from blue, red, green, light grey or dark grey door colours.
Quality Workstation Features
- Manufactured from durable mild steel
- Sloping worktop
- Full width drywipe/magnetic noticeboard
- 3 point locking doors
- Reinforced doors
- 2 adjustable shelves at 40mm increments
- Panel fitted at rear of workstation - supplied separate for onsite assembly
- File holder
- Light grey body with choice of door colours