The ShockBox one door locker is a practical choice if you are looking for a locker that will be long lasting and tough. Use in high useage areas in schools, colleges, gyms and leisure centres. ShockBox lockers come with a steel body and a strong solid grade laminate door which will withstand plenty of wear. An excellent alternative to our standard metal lockers.
ShockBox laminate overlay door lockers come in a choice of bright stock door colours. A range of non stock colours are also available subject to minimum quantity. (Please call us for more details).
A camlock with 2 keys comes as standard or you can have a hasp & staple latch lock to use with a padlock. Simply select your preferred lock option at the checkout. We also have combination locks available to add at an extra cost.
Nesting bolts to suit proble lockers, please note 4 nesting bolts per side required. Nesting Bolts are supplied as packs of 25, please calculate how many nesting bolts required and order accordingly.
- Steel silver body
- 180 degree hinge
- Hinge securing plate for extra security
- High security welded compartment divider
- Internal door stop and sill
- 10mm solid grade laminate doors
- Scratch and graffiti resistant
- Anti bacterial coating to all metal surfaces
- Range of lock options to add at checkout
- Accessories, master keys and numbering plates can be added at checkout
- Two size options 305 wide x 390 deep or 305 wide x 470 deep
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver vehicle - assistance will be required for off-loading for larger orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.