Our cube lockers are ideal for storing personal items in schools, office and workplaces, leisure clubs, gyms, industrial or commercial environments and useful to add to existing installations to provide extra storage space. Cube lockers have equal height, width and depth ratios allowing combined stacking of units to create runs of lockers. These practical small lockers would be a welcome addition to any environment to aid security and organisation.
All our small compartment lockers feature BioCote anti-bacterial paint finish which reduces the levels of harmful bacteria such as E. coli, MRSA and Salmonella by 99.9%. Choose from a blue or light grey door colours with light grey frame as standard.
We can offer express delivery cube lockers on a 3-5 day delivery subject to availability. Available with camlocks only in Blue or Light Grey. Call us on 01924 240291 for more details.
Other Colour Options
If you would like other colour options then see our Cube Locker Coloured Doors (extended lead times apply)
Features of Cube Lockers:
- Can be bolted to form stacks or nests of lockers to suit your storage needs
- 3-5 working days for Blue or Grey Doors camlocks with 2 keys only
- Other colours, different lock options, accessories and larger quantity, leadtime extends to 18 working days
- Our other school cube range offers other colours on 10 working days
- Robust steel construction
- Choose from 3 sizes
- Ideal where space is limited
- Pre-drilled fixing holes located at base of lockers
- Reinforced doors
- Provides a flexible storage solution
- Ideal for multiple storage of personal effects
- Light grey body
- Compact steel cube lockers
- Ventilation holes at rear
Locking Options for Cube Lockers
- A camlock with 2 keys is supplied as standard. The cam locks through the door into a slot in the frame to provide more rigidity and added security.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.