Lockers At SRA Developments Ltd
Based in Ashburton, Devon SRA Developments started in 1978 and still remains an essential part of the local economy in Devon. They have gone on to become a leading innovator and market leader in ultrasonic medical products. Their ground breaking innovations have helped improve surgical techniques and therefore helped patients around the world.
SRA chose to improve their staff locker room with a requirement for lockers suitable to store personal belongings, clothes, bags etc. They also needed a large cupboard facility for extra storage in the locker room.
- 2 Door metal lockers 1800mm x 300mm x 300mm
- Standard camlocks – each come with 2 keys.
- Sloping tops – stops litter collecting on top of lockers and aids a neat & tidy appearance.
- Nests of 3 – economical and space saving solution.
- Smart alternate grey and dark blue doors
- Master Key to override all locks
- Standard Cupboard 1820mm x 915mm x 505mm – robust steel cupboard providing further secure storage.
- BioCote paint finish to help reduce bacterial cross-contamination.
These lockers are not only built for a long and efficient working life – they provide an ideal space for employees to store their personal belongings and clothes. Our lockers can be specified from a wide range with a choice of door colours, locks and accessories allowing them to be tailored to your precise needs. All standard metal lockers conform to the requirements of the British Standard for Clothes Lockers BS 4680 ‘Standard Duty’.
“ We are delighted with our new staff lockers. We would most definitely recommend 3d Lockers, their service was friendly and efficient and they have a great selection of lockers to choose from.”
Please contact our sales team on 01924 240291 if you require any information, we will be happy to help.