Use this 10 door charging laptop locker to keep devices fully charged and secure (There is a storage only option if you do not want a powered locker). Popular for use in schools, offices, call centres, retail, leisure centres and medical facilities. This locker has been tested to the highest standard for your peace of mind BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1 : 2010. Choose from two power options, either a UK 240v plug OR USB-C & USB-A. The Probe power spine is a new feature that is at the heart of this range of charging laptop lockers. These are supplied with an IEC-C inlet, powered by a 2 metre kettle lead with a 10Amp fused RCD cable. (Storage Only Version Also Available)
Many schools now operate a BYOD policy - bring your own device - where pupils bring in their own laptops or tablets to use in the classroom. Laptops therefore need to be stored away in a secure storage unit when not in use, but handy charging function makes this in-charge laptop locker a top choice! The locker comes in a stylish white body and you can choose from either red, blue, white, orange, jade or ocean door finishes.
Laptop Locker Features:
- Tested to BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1:2010 standards
- USB-A & USB-C connection or UK 240v
- Probe power spine wih IEC-C inlet
- Powered by 2 metre kettle lead (included)
- Storage only option
- Vertical Entry: 150mm
- Overall dimensions: 1780H x 380W x 460D
- Doors are secured to the frame by a solid hinge
- Manufactured from sturdy 0.9 and 0.7mm steel
- All compartments have scratch resistant lock covers
- Each door can be numbered to help identify the locker
- Each compartment has a rear perforated panel for heat dissipation
- Delivery is 2-3 weeks from order, we will contact you with a delivery date once we have confirmation of your order
- A key operated camlock with 2 keys comes as standard
- You can select a hasp & staple lock as an alternative at no extra cost
- 4 Digit scroll combination locks
- Electronic digital combination locks
- Master Keys are available to buy at the checkout
All Probe Powerbox Lockers should be fixed off the wall, with battens, by 25mm for air movement
Product Weight: 46KG
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.