Steel storage cabinets and security cupboards
These models are all of robust steel construction, come complete with high quality 3 point locking for security (except where stated) and extra shelving is available. Choose from at least four colours to match your school, office, or other workplace environment.
• Standard storage cupboards – offering half or full height options, these cupboards provide added strength through vertical door stiffening, and two adjustable shelves for flexibility
• Large volume workplace cupboards – our extra wide (1220mm) option can be modelled to provide the adjustable shelf and specific divider arrangement that best suits your needs
• Security cupboards – where you require enhanced security, the added hasp and staple padlock option will meet your need to protect valuable or vulnerable workplace equipment. A pair of shelves are supplied as standard. These 915mm wide cupboards are available in both 984mm and 1820mm height options
• Insight cupboards – where your contents need to be both secure and visible, these vision products will fit the bill. The view panel windows are constructed from robust polycarbonate, set into an edge-strengthened steel door. The hinges are semi-concealed, the door hatches magnetic, and the three shelves are adjustable. The smaller model has a 2point locking system
Hazardous and COSHH cabinets
All of these products meet the current and relevant health, safety and hazardous materials requirements, and match the HSE guidelines for safe storage, clear identification and spill-containing capability.
• First aid – This wide range of wall-mounted, floor-standing, or mobile first aid cabinets and cupboards range from double-doored tall to single door standard sizes. There is a stand out white anti-bacterial paint surface and a prominent white and green first aid cross decal for visibility. Each offers sturdy locking handles for complete security
• Petrol and flammable – these thoroughly robust cupboards and hazardous materials cabinets provide high-security through their construction and 3 point locking. Cabinets are also provided with stands to keep them 500mm from the ground. All have a distinctive powder red coating finish and relevant advisory or warning decals
• Pesticide and agrochemical cabinets – these items provide extra ventilation through their louvred doors. No-snag handles, 2 point locking, reinforced construction, red epoxy coating and clear warning labels add to the security. Stands and extra shelving can be requested, and tall double-doored or smaller cabinets are available
• Acid and alkali – these stand-alone or wall cupboards, and static or mobile chests, are manufactured from high-quality steel. Features include adjustable and spill-retaining trays, an internal liquid tight sump, the outsides are powder-coated white with clear warning labels, and the no-snag handles have 2 point locking. Some of these alkali and acid cabinets are pre-drilled for wall-mounting, and the mobile cupboards have a braking facility.
• PPE Cabinets - these sturdy steel, galvanised, large and small cupboards allow for safe and separate storage. The dark blue strengthened doors use anti-bacterial germ guard paint and display the PPE decal. Add to this an adjustable hanging garment rails and top shelf storage space for such as hard hats and ear muffs. Secure 2 point locking, and no-snag handles, ensures that these cupboards are the perfect place for easy and secure storage of your personal protective equipment.
Whatever your requirements, these storage cupboards and cabinets have all shown themselves to deliver the security and safety required to protect your stored items, your staff or visitors, and your workplace environment. Many of these 3D products are currently available for delivery within just 3-5 working days.