The COSHH Janitorial Grey Cabinet - 1830H x 915W x 457D with 3 Shelves - By Elite is a full height storage cabinet complete with additional internal fittings. Use this cabinet in any healthcare, pharmaceutical or food manufacturing environment. It comes with three half width adjustable shelves and a top shelf to separate out products. There is enough room for a mop & bucket on the right hand side and all internal fittings are galvanised.
Warning labels are included and they are easy peel to allow switching of the primary label: 'harmful/irritant'. Additional GHS signage information supplied within the cabinet. It is finished in mid grey BS00A05 and an epoxy powder coated paint finish incorporates an anti-bacterial additive which is 99.9% effective against E.coli and MRSA.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable half width shelves
- Shelf Loading Capacity 60kg UDL
- Top shelf
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 15 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.