The Full Height COSHH Cabinet with 3 Shelves - 1830H x 915W x 457D By Elite offers plenty of space to store dangerous chemicals that may be used in the workplace. Complete with 3 adjustable shelves and a large 36 litre sump capacity. It is the employers responsibility to control hazardous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.
New GHS signage is supplied on all COSHH cabinets, the primary label is the exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant'. Additional GHS labels are supplied loose so you can easily swap over depending on what you are storing inside the cabinet. The other labels include 'acute toxicity', 'corrosive' and 'aquatic toxicity'.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Shelf Loading Capacity 60kg UDL
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 36 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.