The Wide COSHH Cabinet In Grey With 3 Shelves 1830H x 1220W x 457D By Elite has robust structural stability and offers a large storage space to keep dangerous chemicals, solvents or paints that may be used in the workplace. Use in factories, warehouses, hospitals or schools. This steel cabinet is finished in light grey BS 00A05 and the paint finish incorporates an anti-bacterial additive which is 99.9% effective against E.coli, MRSA and moulds for the life of the product.
GHS labelling is included, the primary label has an exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant'. Alternative labels are included so you can easily swap depending on what chemicals or products are to be stored within. This COSHH cupboard comes with 3 adjustable shelves and a large 45 litre sump capacity.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Shelf Loading Capacity 60kg UDL
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in mid grey BS 00A05
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 45 Litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.