The Small COSHH Cabinet with 30 Litre Sump - 710H x 915W x 457D By Elite has been designed to offer good structural stability and safely contain any spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump. Use this handy cabinet to store chemicals, paints or solvents as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.
This cabinet comes with GHS labels included for you to fit on site. The primary label supplied is the exclamation mark which means 'harmfull/irritant' and additional signage supplied loose includes 'health hazard', 'acute toxicity', 'corrosive' and 'aquatic toxicity'. In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the signage displayed on this cabinet is appropriate to the hazards associated with the chemicals stored within.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle
- Powder coated paint finish in grey BS00A05
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 30 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.