The 10 Ltr Yellow Hazardous Cabinet 610H x 457W x 457D by Elite offers a secure space to keep paints, solvents and dangerous substances used in the workplace. This robust metal cabinet has been designed to offer good structural stability and safely contain any spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump.
This chemical cabinet comes with GHS labelling, the primary label is flammable. Additional labels supplied loose are oxidising and explosive and they are easy peel so you can easily switch labels depending on what products you are storing. The cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Shelf Loading Capacity 60kg UDL
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- Not suitable for the storage of sulphuric acid, nitric and hydrochloric acids
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders