The M Series Single Door Metal Locker with Coin Return Lock offers a sturdy storage space for clothing, personal effects, coats or bags. This locker has been manufactured using high quality steel components. It comes with a top shelf, hanging rail plus 2 coat hooks. Use in a wide range of working environments including NHS/healthcare, retail, gyms, education and emergency services.
This locker comes fitted with a £1 coin return lock. An alternative locking option to a camlock or hasp & staple lock, it encourages users to return to the locker and retrieve their £1 coin. There is less chance of keys to go missing. The £1 coin is inserted into the lock so the user can lock the door and take the keys away.The £1 coin is the returned when the user inserts the keys to unlock the door.
This locker comes with ActiveCoat anti-microbial protection as standard. It is incorporated in the powder coated paint process and is proven to reduce harmful bacteria on treated surfaces by 99.9%.
- Choose from 5 Size Options: 300w x 300d, 300w x 380d, 300w x 450d, 380w x 380d, 450w x 450d
- Other sizes are available on application (call our sales office)
- Fitted £1 coin return lock
- Available as a single nest 1 or nest 2 (joined side by side during manufacture)
- Top shelf, hanging rail and double coat hook in each compartment
- Base plinth for added security
- Air vents at top & bottom for air circulation
- All doors have an all round re-inforcing edge
- Spot welded on each corner to enhance strength & rigidity
- Welded, vertical channel section stiffens the door to prevent impact damage
- Steel 3 knuckle hinges
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection
- Suitable for dry areas only
- Conforms to BS 4680
- Number plates, maskter keys, locker stands and slopes available at the checkout
- UK Manufactured
- Arrives fully assembled
- Nesting Bolts Available to add on at check out, please note 4 nesting bolts needed per side.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs.
Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.