Discover our Mini Hazardous Cabinet 457H x 457W x 305D by Elite. Designed to offer great structural stability and safely contain spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump. Suitable for storing chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. This chemical cabinet also conforms to HSG 51 Heath & Safety Executive Guide and DSEAR 2002.
Use this mini COSHH cabinet in the workplace, it comes with one adjustable shelf and has a 5 litre storage capacity. It is finished in hard wearing powder coated yellow and comes with the appropriate GHS labels for you to fix on site. 3- point locking comes as standard along with a sleek chrome handle.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.