Dangerous Mini COSHH Cabinet 710H x 457W x 305D by Elite offers great structural stability and safely contains any spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump. Store chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances correctly in the workplace. This cabinet comes with GHS labelling, the primary label is flammable and additional labels oxidising and explosive are also supplied loose. The labels are easy peel so you can switch labels at any time.
This cabinet has a powder coated paint finish in bright hazardous yellow making it easy to identify in any environment. It comes with 3 point locking with 2 keys and a stylish chrome handle. It has a unique mini size so it can be used to store dangerous substances in even the smallest of spaces.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.