Discover the Hazardous Substance Cabinet 1000H x 915W x 457D by Elite. This chemical storage cabinet has been manufactured from high quality steel 0.7mm - 1.5mm. It offers a secure place to safely store chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances.
Complete with GHS labelling, the primary label is flammable but oxidizing and explosive are also included. The labels are easy peel to make it simple to switch labels depending on the products you are storing in the cupboard. The cabinet is finished in powder coated hi-vis bright yellow so it can be easily identified.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Shelf Loading Capacity 60kg UDL
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
- Next Day delivery is available at extra cost,subject to stock & availability - call our sales office on 01924 240291
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.