The Yellow Dangerous Cabinet 1830H x 1220W x 457D by Elite has an extra wide size to allow ample room for storing chemicals safely. Use this robust chemical cabinet to safely store paints, solvents and dangerous substances in line with health & safety guidelines. This cupboard is classified by CHIP & new CLP regulation. It also conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG 51 and DSEAR 2002.
Easy peel GHS labels are included so you can display the correct signage associated with the chemicals stored within. The primary label is flammable and additional labels are supplied loose including oxidising and explosive. There is also a chemical information segregation chart supplied in each cabinet. Three adjustable shelves come as standard.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door siffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
- Next Day delivery is available at extra cost,subject to stock & availability - call our sales office on 01924 240291
*Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.