The Mini Dangerous Cabinet 610H x 915W x 457D by Elite has been designed to use in a range of working environments to store paints, solvents or dangerous chemicals effectively. It is suitable for a range of substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. It has a robust, steel construction and a welded integral sump to safely contain spillages. This cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG 51 and DSEAR 2002.
Finished in powder coated bright yellow so it can be easily spotted in the workplace. This chemical cabinet comes with 3 point locking with 2 keys and a stylish chrome handle. The smaller height size of this cabinet means it can fit into areas short on space.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.