If you are looking for a hazardous storage cabinet look no further. This cabinet enables the safe storage of hazardous substances to comply with COSHH regulations. With a robust design and heavy duty construction this cabinet is ideal to store hazardous items. This 1200mm high hazardous unit comes in Hi-Vis yellow to signify danger within the cabinet. The security cupboard comes with 2 spillage retaining shelves each capable of storing 70 kgs UDL. Contructed from 0.7mm part welded, part riveted mild steel, these hazardous material cupboards are fully certified to comply with coshh regulations, The chemical security cabinets come with hazardous warning labels to compy with CKP, GH, IMDG/IMO and UCAIOATA requirements.
- Yellow RAL 1003 high visibility epoxy powdered paint finish
- Safety labelling to BS5378
- Integral liquid tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills
- Sump capacity 14 litres
- Leak proof base
- Quality robost snagfree handle c/w 2 keys
- Two adjustable galvanized shelves with spill retaining lip for superior spill management
- 70kg UDL shelf capacity
- Manufacutured in the UK. Delivered fully assembled
- Quick 5 day delivery. Call us if required sooner
- UK mainland delivery included except for Scotland and Cornwall. Please contact us for carriage charges.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.