Caustic substances including acids and alkalis are regularly used in workplaces, factories and laboratories and should be treated carefully by using appropriate storage methods. Our practical half height acid cabinet enables the safe storage of hazardous substances, and is easily identifiable with appropriate warning labels. All our hazardous storage cupboards comply with the COSHH workplace safety regulations.
- Robust steel construction
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Stands available at checkout
- Additional shelves available at checkout
- Cabinet stands available at checkout
- White powder coated paint finish
- Supplied with appropriate warning labels
- "No Snag" handles with 2-point locking
- Integral liquid tight sump
- Adjustable, spill retaining shelves for spill management
- 70kg UDL shelf load capacity
- It is not recommended to store both acids and alkalis together in a single cabinet as corrosion may occur
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.