This petrol & flammable liquid cabinet 1200 x 900 x 610 offers a solution to storing flammable substances which are used in a working environment in compliance with COSHH regulations. If stored incorrectly, flammable liquids, pesticides and agrochemicals can leak or spill causing damage and pollution. This storage cabinet promotes safe storage, handling and disposal practice. Substances can be segregated, controlled and transported in this storage cabinet. Petrol storage chests are also available.
- 1200mm high x 900mm wide x 610mm deep
- Complete with 2 adjustable spill retaining, galvanized shelves
- 70kgs UDL shelf capacity
- 14 litre sump capacity
- Extra shelves available on request
- Liquid tight integral sumps with plug for easy drainage
- High security with 3 point locking with full door height hinges
- Powder coated red paint finish
- UK manufactured
- Delivered fully assembled
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.