Our hazardous cabinet 700 x 350 x 300 is ideal for schools, hospitals, factories and workplaces to store hazardous substances safely to comply with COSHH regulations. as it is vital that employers and emplyees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments.
- Yellow RAL 1003 high visibility epoxy powdered paint finish
- Safety labelling to BS5378
- Seam welded integral sump with handles for easy removal
- Leak proof cabinet base
- Quality robustsnag free handle c/w 2 keys
- 2 point locking
- 70kg UDL shelf loading capacity
- Welded door stiffener
- 1 adjustable galvanised shelf with spill retaining lip for superior spill management
- Manufactured in the UK and delivered fully assembled
- Quick 5 day delivery
- Delivery to UK mainland included except Scotland and Cornwall. Please call our sales team for pricing.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.