Our small single door acid cupboard is an ideal choice for any workplace that needs to segregate caustic substances. All hazardous materials need to be safely, sensibly and with due care and attention. Our storage cupboards are regulated under the COSHH workplace safety regulations.
- Strong steel construction
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Shelves have 70kg UDL capacity
- High visibility powder coated paint finish
- Additional shelves available at checkout
- Stand available at checkout
- Comes with applicable warning labels
- 2 point locking with no snag handles
- Adjustable spill retaining shelves for superior spill management
- Do not store both acids and alkalis in one cabinet as corrosion may occur
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.