The COSHH Flat Top Floor Chest 1170W by Elite has a large 35 litre sump capacity and comes with a hasp & staple security lock to keep contents safe. Store chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances in this practical storage chest. Finished in powder coated bright yellow to make it easily identifiable in your workplace.
This chemical chest confirms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002. It comes with easy peel GHS labels for you to fix on site, labels include flammable, oxidising and explosive which you can swap and change easily depending on what you are storing in the chest.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 35 Litre Sump Capacity
- Hasp & Staple Lock (padlock not included)
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Not suitable for the storage of sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloride acids
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.