Shop our Dangerous Substance Wall Cabinet 610H x 915W x 381D by Elite. Offering a 15 litre capacity, one adjustable shelf and suitable for the secure storage of chemicals, paints or solvents as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. This chemical cabinet has been designed to fix back to a wall to save on valuable space in the workplace.
This cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002. It comes complete with the appropriate GHS labels for you to fix on site. The primary label is flammable and additional labels are supplied loose including oxidising and explosive. It has 3 point locking with 2 keys and a chrome handle.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Not suitable for the storage of sulphuric acid, nitric and hydrochloric acids.
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.