Yellow 20 Ltr Stackable Cabinet 610H x 915W x 457D by Elite can be used with the 710H x 915W x 457D stackable cabinet (as per the 2nd image, purchase separately). Maximise your available space with a stacking cabinet so you have even more storage space. Securely store chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.
This chemical cabinet comes with an epoxy powder coated paint finish in yellow. GHS labels are supplied loose and include flammable, oxidising and explosive so you can fix on site depending on what contents you are storing. 3 point locking with 2 keys comes as standard with a stylish chrome handle.
This cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Shelf Loading Capacity 60kg UDL
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- 30 Litre capacity
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.