The Yellow Sloping Top Floor Chest 610W x 381D by Elite can be used in any workplace to segregate dangerous chemicals and substances. This storage chest has a 15 litre sump capacity and comes with a hasp & staple security lock (to use with padlock, not provided) to keep contents safe. It comes with the appropriate GHS labels which are easy peel for you to fix on site. It also has a handy chemical information segregation chart inside.
This chemical storage cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- 15 Litre welded leak proof sump
- Easy peel GHS labels included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.