The Hazardous Substance Flat Top Floor Chest 610W by Elite has been designed to offer good structural stability and safely contain spillages within. Store dangerous substances, solvents or paints inside this handy storage chest. It conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
It comes complete with a strong hasp & staple security lock to use with a padlock to secure the contents (padlock not provided). GHS labels are included, they are easy peel and flammable, oxidising and explosive are supplied loose for you to fix on site, This chest has a 15 litre sump capacity.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.