The Hazardous Stackable Cabinet 710H x 915W x 457D by Elite has been designed so you can stack two units high. The Image shows a 710 high unit with a 610 high unit stacked on top. The 610 high unit to be purchased seperately. You can maximise your space effectively with a stacking cupboard. It comes with a 30 litre capacity - store paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.
This COSHH cabinet is finished in bright yellow to make it easily identifiable. It comes with GHS labels for you to fix on site and sturdy 3 point locking with 2 keys and a chrome handle. It conforms to Health & Safety Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- 30 Litre capacity
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.