This petrol & flammable liquid chest 610 x 1170 x 460 has a welded integral sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock. Flammable liquids, pesticides and agrochemicals can leak or spill causing damage and pollution. We supply a range of cupboards specific for storing flammable liquids to promote safe storage and handling.
- Welded integrated sump
- Angled lid to discourage article placement
- Hasp & Staple lock (for use with padlock not included)
- Red antibacterial paint finish with appropriate warning decals
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN13501-1
- Sump capacity 20 Litres
- Fully assembled and manufactured in the UK
- The chest has a sloping top with a dimension rising to 650mm high at the rear of the unit
- Dimension to front of unit 610mm
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.