It is important that hazardous chemicals and substances are stored safely to comply with COSHH guidelines. This cabinet is ideal for schools, hospitals and the workplace to enable safe storage of substances.
- Yellow RAL 1003 high visibility epoxy powdered paint finish
- Safety labelling to BS5378
- Seam welded integral sump with handles for easy removal.
- Sump capacity 14 litres
- Quality robust snagfree handle c/w 2 keys
- 1 adjustable galvanised shelf
- 70kg shelf capacity UDL
- Manufactured in the UK and delivered fully assembled
- Quick 5 day delivery. Call us if required sooner.
- UK mainland delivery included except Scotland and Cornwall. Please contact us for additional carriage charge.
- Weight: 38kgs
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.