This high quality storage cabinet for storing acid and alkali substances safely is suitable for any workplace, school, laboratory or factory. All our hazardous cupboards are practical and regulated under the COSHH workplace safety regulations. Supplied with high visibility warning labels to highlight the storage of dangerous caustic materials.
- Steel construction
- Reaction to Classification ~EN 13501-1
- Additional shelves available at checkout
- Cabinet stand available at checkout
- Powder coated white paint finish
- Supplied with appropriate warning labels
- "No Snag" handles with 2-point locking
- Integral liquid tight sumo
- Adjustable, spill retaining shelves for spill management
- 70kg UDL shelf loading capacity
- It is not recommended to store both acids and alkalis in same cabinet as corrosion may occur
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.