Grey COSHH Cabinet 30 Ltr with 1 Shelf - 1000H x 915W x 457D By Elite is a practical solution for storing chemicals, solvents or paints securely. Hazardous substances are those chemicals classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations apply to virtually all UK workplaces.
This low height COSHH cabinet comes with GHS signage for you to fix on site. The primary label is the exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant' and additional GHS signage is supplied loose including 'health hazard', 'acute toxicity', 'corrosive' and 'aquatic toxicity'. This cabinet is finished in mid grey BS00A05 and the paint incorporates an anti-bacterial additive which is 99.9% effective against E.coli, MRSA and moulds for the life of the product.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Shelf Loading Capacity 60kg UDL
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Mid grey paint finish BS00A05
- Anti-bacterial coating
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 30 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.