The Slim COSHH Storage Cabinet with 20 Litre Sump 1830H x 610W x 457D - By Elite has been designed to offer good structural stability and safely contain spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump. This robust storage cupboard comes with a 20 litre sump capacity and 3 adjustable shelves to store a range of solvents, paints and dangerous chemicals.
GHS labelling is included, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the signage displayed on this cabinet is appropriate to the hazards associated with the chemicals or products to be stored within, in accordance with HSE guidelines. Signage labels are easy peel to allow switiching of the primary label and additional GHS signage information is supplied within each cabinet.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Shelf Loading Capacity 60kg UDL
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 20 litre capacity
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
- Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.