The Mini COSHH Cabinet 15 Ltr and 1 Shelf - 610H x 915W x 381D By Elite has a robust steel construction. It has been finished in mid grey BS00A05 and has an epoxy powder coated paint finish. An anti-bacterial additive which is 99.9% effective against E.coli, MRSA is incorporated making it ideally suited for use in healthcare, food or pharmaceutical industries where hygiene is of high importance.
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations apply to virtually all UK workplaces. Substances hazardous to health are those products that are capable of causing adverse effects. Before this cabinet is placed into operational use, the correct signage must be displayed. GHS warning labels are included, the primary label being 'harmful/irritant' with an exclamation mark.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle
- Powder coated paint finish in grey BS 00A05
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- 15 litre welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.