The Low Height COSHH Cabinet in Grey 15 Ltrs with 1 Shelf - 910H x 457W x 457D By Elite offers the ideal place to store dangeous substances as classified by CHIP. Securely lock away any paints, solvents or chemicals which may be used in your workplace. This steel cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
GHS signage is supplied, the primary label is the exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant'. Alternative labels are supplied for you to swap easily. It is the employers responsibility to gather information on products they are storing and minimise the risk. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations apply to virtually all UK workplaces.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle
- Powder coated paint finish in grey BS00A05
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 15 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.