This heavy duty hazardous cabinet 900 x 450 x 460 is designed to provide the safe and secure storage of chemicals, paints and hazardous substances as defined by COSHH guidelines. If you are looking for a hazardous storage cupboard then look no further.
- Yellow RAL 1003 high visibility epoxy powdered paint finish
- Safety labelling to BS5378
- Seam welded integral sump with handles for easy removal.
- 70kg UDL shelf loading capacity
- Sump capacity 7 Litres
- Quality robost handle c/w 2 keys
- Image for illustration only. Actual product may differ slightly.
- 1 adjustable galvanised steel shelf
- Delivery to UK mainland included except for Scotland and Cornwall. Please contact us for carriage charge to these areas.
- Quick 5 day delivery or contact us if required sooner.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.