It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments. This robust hazardous substance cabinet is designed to provide safe and secure storage of chemicals, paints and hazardous substances as defined by COSHH guidelines. This secure cabinet is easy to identify in bright yellow signalling danger and draws attention that serious and unsafe chemicals are stored within. Hazardous labelling to identify the types of substances being stored in the cupboard such as toxic, flammable or dangerous acts as another important reminder to staff or members of the public that potentially lethal chemicals are inside. The three adjustable shelves give ample seperation for the storage of different types of hazardous materials. There is also an integral sump and lipped shelves to prevent the spillage and cross contamination of substances. Sturdy locks on the cabinets offer additional security and ensure only authorised personell have access to serious chemicals.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
- Yellow RAL 1003 high visibility epoxy powdered paint finish
- Safety labelling to BS5378
- Seam welded integral sump with handles for easy removal.
- Sump capaciaty 18 litres
- Quality robust handle c/w 2 keys
- 3 adjustable shelves in galvanised steel with spill retaining lip for superior spill management 70kg UDL
- Heavy duty construction
- Fully Manufactured and assembled in the UK
- Reinforced doors
- Snagfree lockable handle and 2 point locking
- Free UK mainland delivery except Scotland and Cornwall which will be subject to an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.