It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments. This robust hazardous substance cabinet is designed to provide safe and secure storage of chemicals, paints and hazardous substances as defined by COSHH guidelines. This secure cabinet is easy to identify in bright yellow signalling danger and draws attention that serious and unsafe chemicals are stored within. Hazardous labelling to identify the types of substances being stored in the cupboard such as toxic, flammable or dangerous acts as another important reminder to staff or members of the public that potentially lethal chemicals are inside. The three adjustable shelves give ample seperation for the storage of different types of hazardous materials. There is also an integral sump and lipped shelves to prevent the spillage and cross contamination of substances. Sturdy locks on the cabinets offer additional security and ensure only authorised personell have access to serious chemicals.
- Yellow RAL 1003 high visibility epoxy powdered paint finish
- Safety labelling to BS5378
- Seam welded sump with handles for easy removal.
- Quality robost handle c/w 2 keys
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Heavy duty construction
- Reinforced doors
- Masterkey and additional keys available on request.
- Free UK mainland delivery except Scotland and Cornwall which will be subject to an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing.